Provide general purpose and heavy duty switching for refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, appliances, vending machines and similar applications.
- Molded terminal numbers and circuit diagram on top of relay provide easy identification for wiring and checking system operation.
- Untaped coil assures cooler operation.
- Laminated magnet construction for higher efficiency.
- Base designed for easy replacement of competitive relays.
- Double quick-connect coil terminals.
- Plug compatible with Steveco 90-340 and Mars 90340.
- Dimensions (in.) 2 11/16 in. high x 2 1/2 in. wide x 3 7/16 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm) 68 mm high x 64 mm wide x 87 mm deep
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. UL Listed: File No. E14480, Vol. 1. Sec. 3, Guide No. NLDX
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR95329-1
- Tradeline Value Tradeline
- Electrical Connections Leadwires
- Temperature Ratings (C) 46 C
- Temperature Ratings (F) 115 F
- Switching SPDT
- Contact Ratings (AFL) N.O. 8.0A, N.C., 7.0A, Aux. 2.0A @ 240 Vac; N.O. 14.0A, N.C. 14.0A, Aux. 3.0A @ 120 Vac
- Contact Ratings (ALR) N.O. 48.0 A, N.C. 42.0 A, Aux. 12.0 A @ 240 Vac; N.O. 84.0 A, N.C. 84.0 A, Aux. 18.0 A @ 120 Vac
- Contact Ratings (resistive) N.O. 8.0 A, N.C. 7.0 A, Aux. 2.0 A @ 240 Vac; N.O. 16.0 A, N.C. 14.0 A, Aux. 3.0 A @ 120 Vac
- Coil Ratings Voltage 24 Vac